If your sales team is spending too much time on repetitive tasks, like manually going through the companies on the Leadworx Dashboard, qualifying them and guessing email addresses of the decision makers, it’s a sure sign that it’s time to scale.
By creating automated workflows, your team will eliminate hours of manual work from your week - instantly :)
Once you have set up a workflow (which takes only a few minutes), the product will filter out companies who do not match your ideal profile, find decision makers from companies who are a perfect fit and push them automatically to your CRM & Drip Email tool.
1. You can create multiple workflows, for different buyer personas and conditions. Example - You might want to add a lead in Salesforce for all companies who visit your pricing page and for those who visit your blog, you can send them to an automated drip campaign. For each of these conditions, you will create a different workflow
2. All workflows run once every day, with the exception of "Real time alerts" which runs once every hour. The time when the workflow will run is listed on the main page. The time displayed is your local time (picked up from your browser).
3. You can pause a workflow if for some reason you don't want it running at the moment. And it can be resumed at any point in the future. Note that while the workflow is paused, the data will NOT accumulate.
4. Each workflow is configurable on both the company and people level. For filtering out the companies, you can use fields like industry, employee size, country, URLs visited (both include/exclude) and tags (tags are helpful for excluding existing opportunities in the CRM or including just named accounts). You can leave a field blank if you want to target all.
On people level, you can use the dropdown to select the exact department and role of your decision maker. If your buyer persona is not available, there is an option to add "custom" roles where the text you enter will be treated as a keyword. If the prospects has that keyword in their title, they'll be picked up and added in your funnel.
5. For prospect's contact information, you can choose the desired level of accuracy and deliverability. There are two options available - "valid" and "valid+unknown". If you go with "valid emails only", deliverability will be extremely high (97%). In case of "valid + unknown", deliverability will be 80%+. Unknown emails are those where the mail server accepts all emails and its not possible to validate programmatically if the email address is correct. So in this case, the email is guessed and only high confidence score emails are included.
If you'd like more contact information of maximum number of prospects and deliverability of 80% doesn't bother you too much, then you should select "valid+unknown". But if you want to keep the deliverability almost 100% and number of emails being less is not a concern, then go with "valid" emails.
Different Types of Workflows
You can create 6 different types of workflows, depending upon what the objective is and where do you want to sync the data to. Note that all the workflows are fully automated and there is no manual intervention required once the workflow is saved.
1. CRM - This will create a lead/opportunity in your CRM with the company as well as prospect details. Once the entry is created in the CRM, your sales team can either contact the prospect manually or you can set up automation inside the CRM which will automatically add the prospect into a drip sequence. Here are detailed instructions on setting up a CRM workflow.
We currently offer native integrations with Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho, Hubspot, Salesflare and Freshsales. If you use a CRM which we do not have an integration with, you can choose "custom" from the list and use Zapier. Here are the instructions on how to connect Leadworx with Zapier.
2. Email Automation - This will add the prospect into a sequence or campaign in your drip email platform. This is the most popular workflow since it automates the process end to end. You just drop the script on your site and all the prospects who visit your website will start receiving emails from you - without you or your team having to do any manual work!
We offer native integrations with Outreach, Reply.io and Klenty. If you use a drip email platform which we do not have an integration with, you can choose "custom" from the list and use Zapier. Here are the instructions on how to connect Leadworx with Zapier.
3. Display Ads - This will add the prospect's email in custom audiences of Facebook or LinkedIn. This way you'll be able to run ads on the prospect on social media, depending if FB/LI is able to map the business email to prospect's social profile. Typical match % is 15 - 35%. To activate this, you'll need to connect Leadworx with Zapier, and Zapier will connect with both Facebook and LinkedIn's custom audiences.
4. Real time alerts - Using this workflow type, you can get alerts on your email or in slack every time a company visits your website. You can set up conditions like "If a company has more than 200 employees and visits my pricing page, send me an alert in Slack" or "If a lost opportunity from my Salesforce account visits any page of my site, send the account manager an email". To set this up, you can get more details here.
5. Email Summary (sends companies only) - This will send you a daily or weekly email with all the companies who visited your site (companies only, and not people). The companies will be listed in a CSV which is attached with the email. You can get all the companies by adding no filter option while creating the workflow (basically leaving industry/employees/country blank) or if you want the report only for a certain ICP, you can enter the filtering criteria.
6. Daily Report (sends both companies and people over email) - This will send you a daily email with both the companies and decision makers' contact information. A "daily report" workflow is also set up by default when you create an account with us. You can choose the time of the day, for when you'd like to get the email. As with other workflows, it runs once every day and sends the information to your email for all previous day's visitors. The email looks like the following.
To understand the use cases for when to use each workflow, you can explore them one by one from our solutions page here.
In case of any questions, feel free to ping us on live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.